As a board certified dermatologist, Dr. Hall has been providing dermatological care to his patients for more than 30 years. Dr. Hall specializes in general dermatology, skin cancer, dermatological surgery and cosmetic and laser procedures.
In 1974, Dr. Hall graduated from medical school at the University of Kentucky. After completing his residency in 1978, he opened his office in Pikeville, Kentucky. Dr. Hall is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is a member of the following societies:
- The American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- Kentucky Medical Association
- Pike County Medical Society
- Dermatology Foundation Annenberg Circle
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery